Sunday, January 17, 2016

Today is Sanctity of Life Sunday

This morning we heard from the new director of our local crisis pregnancy center. It was a beautiful and challenging presentation.

I'm thankful:
1. for the 81 babies who were saved this past year through the ministry of our local crisis pregnancy center (Sound Options Pregnancy Services --soon to be called Southwest Pregnancy Services).

2. that God cares about widows and orphans and the poor--James 1:27

3. that we are all made in God's image and are precious to Him. Genesis 1:26; 9:5-6

4. that "God created my inmost being" and "knit me together in my Mother's womb... I am fearfully and wonderfully made!"--Psalm 139:13-14

5. That "all the days ordained for me were written in [His] book before one of them came to be"--Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment