Thursday, January 7, 2016

Even in the mully-grubs

Feeling crabby and glum this morning. So I reminded myself to try to find things to be thankful for in the middle of it:

I am thankful:
1. although my tooth is still cold sensitive at least it's not heat sensitive too (at least not as much :/).

2. at least we do have the dried beans and the means to cook them-- (but I decided today I am so done with using dried beans! It's canned for me from now on! They are so much easier. I just don't have the time and energy to mess with the dried ones! John never does I notice--whenever he makes chili he always buys the canned ones!)

3. at least i can stand at the sink and do dishes! A year-and-a-half ago my feet were giving so much trouble I couldn't do that.

4. We do have the food to make the dishes dirty, and the water and detergent to wash them with!

5. I had a fun time with L yesterday at Panera. (that one is easy to be thankful for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment