Thursday, May 12, 2022

Wildflower birthday - part 1

For my birthday this year we went camping at nearby Cedar Hill State Park. It was a delightful week. The weather was mostly very cooperative. There was one night when it rained hard and we had to wait a day or two until the trails were open again. 

But we had perfect hiking weather for my birthday. We didn't actually walk very far though because it was also great wildflower photographing weather. 

I was planning to write a thoroughly detailed post but after going through my photos this morning I thought I would share them in batches. 












Texas bluebonnet. State flower.



I got to see two of my favorite things: lady bugs and later on in the walk a male cardinal (picture to come). It felt like little extra birthday gifts.



Stay tuned for the next batch of birthday wildflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment