Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A virtual vacation and Happy Easter

We were planning to be on vacation in Oklahoma this week and next. But, for probably obvious reasons, we canceled that. In lieu of that I wanted to share some vacation photos from last year. Some are repeats but many are new.

We spent last Easter at Enchanted Rock. (See the end of this post for links to the original posts.) Since this is Easter week I thought I would focus on that this week. (Next week I hope to share from other trips)

John about to climb Enchanted Rock.


A church youth group was putting on this Good Friday display at the top.



Carrying their crosses down.

Picnicking later. Gorgeous views! 

I love this fun little wildflower.

Indian blanket and, I think, black eyed susan.

Even the dead trees were beautiful!

It was amazing to see flowers growing out of the granite. 








This was at our camp site at Oxford Ranch Campground in Llano, TX. There were acres of gorgeous wildflowers. The butterflies were going mad with delight.



For the whole story see:
"Enchanted Rock part 1 - John's climb to the summit," posted May 27, 2019
"Enchanted Rock Part 2, posted June 14, 2019


1 comment:

  1. They look like lovely areas for holidays. I love the butterfly. :-)

    ReplyDelete