Friday, November 1, 2019

Almost lost and forgotten


I just found this gorgeous picture in John's sd card from his phone that he took on 11th of June this year.

I wondered where he took it so I looked on my calendar to see if we were on a trip. But there was no mention of one. It was taken at 5:31 pm on a weekday. So he was likely walking home from work.

I also looked in my journal to see if it would show where we might have been. It didn't mention us being away. But it did have an entry from that morning about the gifts of God from Genesis 1 & 2 that I was thankful for and one of the first was flowers. I thought that was a fun little coincidence.

I am supposed to be finishing my blog post about our first week of vacation but I wanted to post this photo now before it gets lost and forgotten again.

No comments:

Post a Comment