Wednesday, March 14, 2018

More photos from Loyd Park


Here are more pictures from our week at Loyd Park (see yesterday's post for more info):

We were in site 62 which is next to the lake. It was a lovely view.

More of the lake while standing in the same spot.

John and I are mere shadows of our selves in this one.

We were close enough to home that I was able to follow behind in our car. We still hope to get a tow car but for now it was nice to have this one with us.
Previous weeks of rain had the lake levels up. It was too cold to swim anyway!
We were the only people out picnicking that day. It was lovely!
Spring has sprung! It was amazing the difference a few days made. When we arrived nothing was blooming. But all the white trees started blooming out while we were there. I've not noticed how many white blooming trees there are in our area until this year.
More ducks in their peaceful slow disguise :-)

I especially liked how the green coloring on the mallard's head showed up in the sun when he turned his head just right.

This photo I planned ahead for. I knew the birds were there. So when I saw the boat coming I focused on the birds and waited for the boat to come into view. Notice the freeway bridge in the background. It often felt like we were a long way from anywhere but we really were quite close to "civilization."

It really is Springtime but this picture looks more like Fall still

Yes it is the same little flowers as yesterday's post. I like the background especially in this shot. It seems more artsy and interesting. Almost Van Gohg-ish




No comments:

Post a Comment