Monday, January 25, 2021

A little post script

I just added another photo to my previous post about our Cedar Hill State Park trip.

When I was working on the post about that trip I kept having a feeling that I should look to see if there were photos from it on my camera. 

But I ignored the feeling. I didn't think I had used it on that trip. I thought I had only used John's camera. Sometimes I feel tire (lazy?) and don't want to mess with mine because it is heavy and bulky. Then too, when I carry it I tend to stop every three feet to take photos of every little thing. So sometimes I leave it behind to give myself a rest from taking photos obsessively. Of course then I end up borrowing John's camera and do the same thing. I just can't help myself. If I see something interesting or beautiful I want to take a photo. If I don't, later I wish I had.

So this morning when I uploaded photos from our Christmas trip I discovered photos on my camera from our Cedar Hill SP trip. 

Now, of course, I regret ignoring the feeling that I should have looked on my camera for photos of that trip. (That isn't a new feeling, I'm sorry to say. I do that a lot. I get a feeling I need to do something but I discount it and often end up regretting it later. I want to do better and pay more attention to those little nudges when possible.)

Anyway here are a few of the photos from my camera:

I saw these berries when we stopped to photograph the monarch butterflies. They held still better than the butterflies! John's photos of the butterflies were much better than mine. See last post.


From the DORBA trail hike. When we were not dodging bicycles it was quite pretty and peaceful.


Midway on the DORBA trail hike. John at the bench where we ate lunch. This is the photo I added to the other post.


No comments:

Post a Comment