Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day three.

I'm thankful:
1. Got a good report at the dentist (actually a periodontal reconstructive surgeon) yesterday. My extraction/implant looking good. Was relieved, and a little chagrined,  to learn that the pain I was still having was due to a bit of food somehow getting stuck in the gum--yuck. He removed it, and now no more pain.

2. We found a less stressful way to come home from Plano yesterday. For you Dallasites, George Bush Turnpike to Beltline to 1382. I know Beltline has signal lights but they are well timed so it wasn't bad. Our GPS was sure we had made a mistake and kept trying to direct us back onto the turnpike. That got a little annoying so we turned it off. The Geo Bush is a better road than 35 and with less traffic and fewer semis too it was a real relief. It may take a little longer. But it's worth it.

3. I got some important jobs done yesterday--sorting the last few weeks' mail, catching up bills for my Mom and ordering her monthly incontinent supplies.

4. Most of the bills from recent medical tests arrived yesterday. So we can pay them before we leave.

5. For these gorgeous plumeria flowers that are giving me something special to look forward to each morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment